Bloody Mary Dip
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup V-8 juice
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1 large green bell pepper, cored and minced
- 1/2 cup finely minced onion
- 1/3 cup finely minced celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Chill for 1-2 hours.
- Serve cold with tortilla and bagel chips and crudités.
Yield: approximately 16 servings
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes