Bloody Mary Shrimp and Pasta Salad
A great way to start your game day celebration - hand held Bloody Mary salads
with all the extras.
- 1 box Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® classic pasta salad mix
- 3/4 cup Bloody Mary mix
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked deveined peeled medium shrimp, thawed if frozen, tail shells removed
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1cup chopped red bell pepper
- Lemon and lime slices, marinated mushrooms, olives
- Beef jerky sticks
- Celery sticks
- Pour pasta (from Suddenly Salad box) into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling
water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, stir together seasoning (from Suddenly Salad box),
Bloody Mary mix and vodka until blended.
- Stir in cooked pasta, shrimp, cucumber and bell pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- To serve, place lemon and lime slices, mushrooms and olives on wooden skewers.
- Serve salad with skewers, beef jerky and celery sticks.
Prep Time 20 Min | Total Time 1 Hr 20 Min | Servings 4
Add you own favorites to top this Bloody Mary salad - try cooked scallops, cubes of
Cheddar cheese or pickled vegetables.
1 Serving: Calories 420 ( Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3 1/2g (Saturated
Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g ), Cholesterol260mg Sodium 2170mg Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary
Fiber 2g Sugars 3g ), Protein 35g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 35%; Vitamin C 45%; Calcium 10%; Iron 15%;
Exchanges:3 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 1/2 Vegetable; 4 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 0 Fat
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Betty Crocker
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.