BLT Big Game Dip
- 1 sourdough batard, top sliced off and hollowed out (save inside and top for dipping)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces Real California sour cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup chopped butter lettuce (reserve 1 tablespoon)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes (reserve 1 tablespoon)
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled (reserve 1 tablespoon)
- Celery and carrot sticks for dipping
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes and bacon in a medium-size
bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Just before serving, fill hollowed out bread bowl with dip.
- Top with reserved lettuce, tomato and bacon crumbles.
- Serve with veggie sticks and bread.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): California Milk Advisory Board
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes