Buffalo Chicken Cups
- 12 ounces chicken, diced or shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce (Frank's is good)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin very lightly with Pam.
- In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese, Ranch dressing, wing sauce
and 3/4 cheddar cheese (save remaining 1/4 cup for topping). You can soften
the mixture slightly in the microwave if needed to make it come together. Stir in shredded chicken.
- Start layering cups. Begin with a wonton wrapper and press it into the bottom
of each muffin tin. Spoon about a tablespoon of the chicken mixture. Top with
another wonton wrapper and add another tablespoon of chicken mixture. Sprinkle
with remaining cheddar cheese and a little blue cheese.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until edges are brown. Check cups after 10 minutes
into cooking and, if edges are browned, cover the cups with foil for the remaining cooking time.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- To remove, use a knife to loosen the edges then pop each cup out.
24 single servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.