Buffalo Chicken Pizza
This recipe uses Frank's Wing Sauce and Ken's Blue Cheese dressing.
- 2 prepared pizza crusts, uncooked
- 2 cups Ken's blue cheese dressing
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup Frank's red hot sauce (wing sauce variety)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spread the blue cheese dressing onto the pizza shells.
- Toss the shredded chicken with wing sauce, spread onto the pizzas.
- Spread the shredded cheese on top of the chicken.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 12-17 minutes until the crust is golden and the cheese
starts to turn slightly brown.
Serves: 4-6 | Yield: 2 pizzas