Buttered Pecan Caramel Dip
This is good with sliced apple, banana slices or even pretzel sticks.
- 2 bags caramels
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) real butter
- 3 cups chopped pecans (or any chopped nuts desired)
- Melt butter in a skillet. Add pecans and sauté them over medium heat for
3-5 minutes. You just want them to get a little toasty.
- Put everything into a slow cooker, with no lid, and set on LOW. Stir occasionally
until all is melted.
Variations: A teaspoon of rum flavoring or a pinch of cinnamon are both good.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes