Cajun Cheese Ball
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces finely shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Mix cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, onion, red pepper and Worcestershire sauce
in bowl until well blended. Shape into ball or log.
- Toss pecans and parsley on plate. Roll cheese ball in pecan mixture until
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
- Serve with crackers.
Yield: 2 cups
Cheese ball can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.