Cajun Cheese Ball
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces finely shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Mix cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, onion, red pepper and Worcestershire sauce
in bowl until well blended. Shape into ball or log.
- Toss pecans and parsley on plate. Roll cheese ball in pecan mixture until
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
- Serve with crackers.
Yield: 2 cups
Cheese ball can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes