Cheese Ball Snack Mix
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups salted cashews
- 1 cup Planters Cheeze Balls
- 1 cup corn Chex
- 1 cup rice Chex
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a bowl combine the cashews, cheese balls, cereal, pretzels and chow mein noodles.
- In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 250 degrees F for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Yield: about 6 cups
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes