Cheese Pecan Krispies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 16 ounces shredded medium-sharp cheese
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- Pecan halves
- Red pepper to taste
- Lawry's Seasoning Salt
- Allow cheese and butter to reach room temperature.
- Cream cheese and butter together, adding red pepper to taste.
- Add flour and mix.
- Stir in Rice Krispies by hand and mix. At this point you will want to take
small pieces of dough and make into a ball similar to making cookies. If dough
is hard to handle you may wish to chill before handling.
- Place ball on cookie sheet and flatten with a fork.
- Top with a pecan half and sprinkle with Lawry's seasoning salt or Accent.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 10 minutes.
- Cool and store in airtight container.
Yield: about 8 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes