What's more welcome at a game-day party than a cheese ball? A cheese ball that
looks like it belongs in the game, of course. Three cheeses team up for some serious
- 2 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- RITZ Crackers
- Beat cheeses and dressing in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed
until well blended.
- Add onions and pepper; mix well. Cover. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Form into football shape; roll in pecans. Garnish with pimiento strips or
roasted red pepper strips for the "lacing," if desired.
- Serve as a spread for the crackers.
Yield: 3 1/2 cups spread or 30 servings, about 2 tablespoons spread and 5 crackers each
Substitute ground red pepper (cayenne) for the black pepper.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): kraftrecipes.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes