Chicken 'n Bacon Ranch Pizza
Everyone's favorite quick meal gets a hearty topping of pre-cooked chicken and
Italian seasonings and extra cheese, all atop easy prepared pizza dough.
- 1 (11 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 (6 ounce) packages refrigerated cooked Italian-style chicken breast strips, chopped
- 4 slices crisply cooked bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 large plum (Roma) tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray or grease 15x10-inch or larger dark or
nonstick cookie sheet.
- Unroll dough on cookie sheet; starting at center, press dough into 15 x
- Spread ranch dressing evenly over dough.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 13 to 16 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve with additional ranch dressing for dipping if you like.
Prep Time: 20 min | Total Time: 35 min | Servings 8
Roma tomatoes have less juice and are firmer than regular tomatoes, however,
regular tomatoes can be substituted.
1 Serving Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 21g (Saturated
Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g ), Cholesterol 60mg Sodium 990mg Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary
Fiber 1g Sugars 3g ), Protein 21g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 20%; Iron 8%
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2
Carbohydrate Choices: 1 1/2
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Betty Crocker
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes