Chicken Ranch Pizza
- 28 ounce sourdough dough ball (or enough doughfor a 16-inch pizza)
- 3 ounces chopped garlic mixed with 2 ounces olive oil
- 3 ounces ranch-style salad dressing
- 2 cups Wisconsin Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Wisconsin Mild Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled, cooked bacon
- 1 cup cooked chicken strips, diced
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- Hand-form dough to a 16-inch round, and let rise to twice its size. Roll
edges to make a crust and spread with garlic/olive oil mixture.
- Top with ranch dressing, 1 cup Mozzarella, and 1/2 cup Cheddar. Layer onions,
bacon, chicken and tomatoes on top, and sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Bake for 10 minutes in a conveyor oven at 420 degrees F.
By Chef Dodie Leroux
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin.