- 8 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 cup diced ham
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 4 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 4 tablespoons sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons sliced olives
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Place 2 rolls on a bread board. Top with 1/4 cup ham, 1 tablespoon green
onions, 1 tablespoon green pepper, 1 tablespoon mushrooms, 1/4 cup each of mozzarella
and cheddar cheese.
- Chop everything with a knife until ingredients are mixed into the rolls
and top with olives and cherry tomatoes
- Lift with a spatula onto a sprayed baking sheet and shape into a 6-inch
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Chopped Sweet Pizza: Top 2 rolls with 1/4 cup apple pie filling and 1 tablespoon
raisins. Follow instructions for Chopped Pizza above. If desired, frost while still
warm with cream cheese frosting.
Servings 4, Per Serving 1 pizza
Food Exchange: 4 Bread, 1 Very Lean Meat, 2 Lean Meat, 4 Fat
Calories 538, Fat 23gm, Sodium 1127mg, Carbohydrate 56g, Cholesterol 63mg,
Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugar 7g, Protein 29g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):