Corona Cheese Dip
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese
- 5 tablespoons salsa
- 1/2 cup Corona Extra beer
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- Hot sauce to taste
- Chopped cilantro, red pepper and/or onions for garnish
- Tortilla chips
- Blend grated cheddar cheese, cream cheese, salsa, Corona, lime juice and
garlic in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Add hot sauce to taste for extra flavor. Blend more.
- Pour into serving bowl and garnish, if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Yield: 8 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.