Cracker Barrel Beef Cheese Ball
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp Cheddar Cracker Barrel cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 package dried beef
- Chop or shred beef and combine all ingredients using electric mixer.
- Shape into the form of a ball, then roll in chopped walnuts or pecans, if
- Serve with a variety of crackers.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.