Creamy Hot Reuben Dip
- 4 tablespoons Butter Flavor CRISCO all-vegetable shortening or 4 tablespoons Butter Flavor Crisco Stick
- 1 large onion , finely diced
- 1/2 pound corned beef , sliced and shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sauerkraut , drained and chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups grated Swiss cheese
- Melt Butter Flavor Crisco in a heavy 4-quart sauce pot.
- Add diced onion and cook until golden brown.
- Add corned beef and cook for 3 minutes, stirring often over medium heat.
Drain excess fat.
- Add cream cheese in chunks, stirring after each addition.
- Add sauerkraut and pickle relish.
- Add ketchup, mayonnaise and Swiss cheese. Stir until well blended and melted.
- Serve in fondue pot or chafing dish with toasted mini rye triangles.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.