Crispy Wings of Fire
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground red pepper (cayenne), divided
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 40 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 12 chicken wings, split at joints, tips removed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1 teaspoons each black pepper and cayenne
pepper, seasoned salt, red pepper flakes and smoked paprika.
- Mix 1 tablespoon seasoning mix and crushed RITZ in a pie plate and set aside.
- Sprinkle the wings evenly with the remaining seasoning mix.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Whisk eggs, hot sauce, mustard and the remaining black pepper and cayenne
pepper in a separate pie plate.
- Dredge chicken wings into the egg mixture, then into the crushed cracker
- Place in greased shallow baking pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and done, turning after 20 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in small bowl.
- Serve with wings.
Prep: 20 min | Total: 2 hr
Yield: 12 servings, 2 wings and 2 tablespoons sauce each
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a cold glass of prepared CRYSTAL LIGHT Iced Tea.
Chicken can be seasoned and refrigerated overnight.
Recipe and photo credit: kraftrecipes.com