Crunchy Pasta Snack
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (7 ounce) package corkscrew pasta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Cook pasta and drain. Rinse in cold water. Pat moisture with paper towels.
- Mix cheese, seasoning and garlic salt. Set aside.
- Heat 1 1/2-inches oil in skillet or fryer at 365 degrees F.
- Fry 12 to 15 pieces pasta until light brown (1 to 1 1/2 minutes). Stir to separate.
- Remove from oil with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Repeat.
- While pasta is still warm, sprinkle with cheese mixture. Toss gently to coat
Yield: 10 (1/2 cup) servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes