Deviled Ham Cheese Ball
- 1 large package cream cheese
- 1 package grated cheddar cheese
- 1 large can deviled ham
- 1 package chopped pecans
- Let cream cheese set out until softened.
- Add cheddar cheese and deviled ham.
- Form into ball and roll in chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate for a few hours and serve with snack crackers.
Yield: 8-10 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.