Dilly Veggie Dunk
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream, half-and-half or plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 garlic salt
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- Fresh dill weed (optional)
- Fresh vegetable dippers
- Combine all ingredients except eggs, fresh dill weed and dippers. Beat until
- Reserve 2 center hard-cooked egg slices for garnish. Chop remaining eggs.
- Stir chopped eggs into sour cream mixture.
- Cover and chill to blend flavors.
- Garnish with reserved egg slices and dill weed, if desired.
- Serve with fresh vegetable dippers.
Yield: about 1 1/2 cups
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): American Egg Board
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.