Dog Food Dip
Make a day in advance to allow the flavors to blend. Serve with your favorite
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pound processed cheese food, cubed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar sliced jalapeno peppers, drained
- Place lean ground beef and onion in a large, deep skillet over medium high
heat. Cook until beef is evenly brown and onion is soft.
- Drain and turn heat to medium low.
- Pour in condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Mix in processed cheese food and desired amount of jalapeno peppers. Cook
and stir until all ingredients are well blended, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator 8 hours, or overnight.
- Reheat the mixture in a slow cooker, mixing in about 1 tablespoon of water
to thin if necessary, before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.