Dog Food Dip
Make a day in advance to allow the flavors to blend. Serve with your favorite
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pound processed cheese food, cubed
- 1 (12 ounce) jar sliced jalapeno peppers, drained
- Place lean ground beef and onion in a large, deep skillet over medium high
heat. Cook until beef is evenly brown and onion is soft.
- Drain and turn heat to medium low.
- Pour in condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Mix in processed cheese food and desired amount of jalapeno peppers. Cook
and stir until all ingredients are well blended, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator 8 hours, or overnight.
- Reheat the mixture in a slow cooker, mixing in about 1 tablespoon of water
to thin if necessary, before serving.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes