Easy Barbecued Glazed Meatballs
- 1 pound meatballs, either frozen or make your own
- 1 (12 ounce) jar currant or grape jelly
- 1 cup your favorite barbecue sauce
- Combine jelly and barbecue sauce in large saucepan. Cook over medium heat
until jelly melts.
- Add meatballs. Continue heating over medium-low heat about 15 minutes or
until meatballs are heated through and glazed nicely, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on pre-warmed platter or in slow cooker set on lowest setting.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.