Fiery Kickoff Wings
These wings deliver the winning flavor! Grill Mates® Zesty Herb Marinade is the
perfect short-cut to great taste with crushed red pepper providing the kick.
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Zesty Herb Marinade
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Red Pepper, Crushed
- 3 pounds chicken wing, pieces
- Mix Marinade Mix, vinegar, oil, ketchup and red pepper in large bowl. Add
wings; toss to coat evenly. Cover.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium heat 15 to 18 minutes or until cooked through, turning
frequently. Or, bake in preheated 400 degrees F oven in 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking
pan for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing, if desired.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 18 min | Serves: 12
(amount per servings) Total Calories: 120 Sodium: 637mg Fat: 8g Carbohydrates:
3g Cholesterol: 79mg Protein: 9g Fiber: 0g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): McCormick
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes