Football Game Cookies
Cheer for your team on by decorating sugar cookies in the team's colors.
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) package sugar cookie mix
Colorful Sugar Cookie Icing
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 10 to 15 drops McCormick Assorted Food Colors & Egg Dye OR McCormick Assorted NEON! Food Colors & Egg Dye
- 2 teaspoons corn syrup
- Cookies: Prepare cookie mix as directed on package.
- Roll out dough on floured surface until about 1/4-inch thick.
- Cut into football-themed shapes with cookie cutters.
- Bake and cool as directed on package.
- Colorful Sugar Cookie Icing: Mix sugar, milk, vanilla and food color in small bowl.
- Stir in corn syrup until icing is smooth and glossy. If icing is too thick, stir in small amount of additional corn syrup.
- Decorate cooled cookies as desired.
Yield: 3 dozen or 18 (2 cookie) servings
Nutrition information per 1 serving: Calories: 192 Sodium: 107 mg; Fat: 8 g Carbohydrates: 29 g; Cholesterol: 25 mg Fiber: 0 g; Protein: 1 g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: