This cheesy pizza made using Pillsbury® pizza crust and decorated with pepperoni
is a perfect treat for the sport lovers - ready in just 30 minutes!
- 1 (13.8 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 (3 ounce) packages sliced pepperoni
- 1 (1 ounce) stick string cheese
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll dough on cookie sheet; starting at center, press out dough into 14 x 12-inch
- Brush dough with olive oil; bake for 7 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over crust; top with mozzarella cheese and parsley.
- Arrange pepperoni in football shape on center of pizza (see photo).
- Cut string cheese lengthwise into 4 strips (save 2 for another use).
- To make football laces, place 1 strip horizontally on center of football.
- Cut remaining strip into 5 pieces; arrange vertically on top of horizontal
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes longer or until crust is deep golden brown and
cheese is melted and bubbly.
- To serve, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows, making 16 pieces.
prep time 10 min | total time 30 min | servings 8
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 2 Pieces Calories 340 Calories from Fat 170
Total Fat 19g Saturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0g Cholesterol 40mg Sodium 900mg Total Carbohydrate
26g Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 4g Protein 17g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A10%Vitamin C6%Calcium25%Iron10%
Exchanges:1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Pillsbury
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes