Garlic and Herb Buffalo Wings
Make tonight wing night at your place with McCormick® Garlic & Herb Buffalo
Wings Seasoning Mix, a combination of garlic, thyme, sage and other seasonings.
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wing, pieces
- 1 package McCormick® Garlic & Herb Buffalo Wings Seasoning Mix
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut chicken wings at joints and discard tips.
- Place wings in large resealable plastic bag.
- Sprinkle Seasoning Mix over wings. Seal bag and shake to coat evenly.
- Arrange wings in single layer on foil-lined 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve wings with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks, if desired.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 30 min | Serves: 6
Also try with Original or Hickory BBQ Buffalo Wings Seasoning Mix. Season and coat wings as directed. Remove wings
from bag. Grill over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through, turning frequently.
(amount per servings) Total Calories: 261 Sodium: 499mg Fat: 17g Carbohydrates:
5g Cholesterol: 124mg Protein: 22g Fiber: 0g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): McCormick
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.