Green Chile Hamburger Dip
This can be served in a crockette or fondue pot. Serve with corn chips.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Brown ground beef and drain well.
- Combine tomatoes, Ro*Tel and green onions in a blender.
- Add to ground beef mixture and add remaining ingredients. Simmer for 20
- Store overnight, and re-heat the next day.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.