Gridiron Potato Dip
- 2 cups frozen Ore-Ida Mashed Potatoes (firmly packed)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup light or regular ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup red, orange and/or yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata or ripe olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion or chives, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions using 1 cup milk for 6
minutes in microwave (3-4 minutes on stovetop).
- Stir remaining ingredients into potatoes; cover and chill at least 2 hours
- Serve with pita or bagel chips and fresh vegetable dippers, such as wedges
of bell peppers, carrots and celery sticks.
Yield: 3 cups
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.