Ham and Cheese Football
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (regular or reduced fat), softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (regular or reduced fat)
- 1/2 pound deli ham, minced
- 4 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 cup favorite hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, ham, 2 tablespoons
of the parsley, dry mustard, hot sauce and green onion. Mix gently to incorporate
- Shape into a ball, then place on a serving dish and shape into a football.
- Sprinkle remaining parsley over the top to look like laces.
- Serve with crackers.
Yield: about 2 cups
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.