Ham and Cheese Rollups
- 4 ounces whipped cream cheese with chives
- 1/4 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 6 ounces thinly sliced ham
- 4 ounces sliced Swiss or provolone cheese
- 1 large romaine or iceberg lettuce leaf, rib removed
- In bowl, stir together cream cheese, artichoke hearts, and oregano. Spread
mixture on tortillas.
- Place lettuce in center of each tortilla and divide remaining ingredients
- Roll up tortillas tightly.
- Cover and chill, seam sides down, for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into 1-inch slices and serve.
Yield: 4 main course or 8 appetizer servings
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.