Jalapeno and Cheese Focaccia
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 (1 pound) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
tablespoon olive oil
- 2/3 cup Tillamook Queso Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 cup pickled
sliced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion tops
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sprinkle cornmeal onto a lightly floured board and roll thawed dough out to about
an 8 x 10-inch rectangle.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with jalapenos and green onions.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned around
Makes 12 servings.
Per Serving: 210 calories, 8 g protein, 6 g total fat (2 g sat), 32 g carbohydrate,
2 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 10 mg cholesterol, 500 mg sodium, 4 points