Kicky Crockpot Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel and place on broiler pan.
- Broil 5-6 inches from the heat for 8-10 minutes, turning often, until chicken
- Place in 3-4 quart slow cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over wings.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours.
These can be held for 1 hour after the cooking time on LOW.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes