Krispy Kickin' Chicken Strips
1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders or chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup low fat buttermilk
2 cups Panko crumbs
1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add salad dressing mix to Panko and mix well.
- Coat chicken in buttermilk, then dredge in Panko mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drizzle the melted butter over chicken and bake for about 15 minutes or
Serves 6 to 8.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes