Little smokies wound up in hearty bread wrapping make this appetizer a complete
and satisfying taste treat. Everyone loves this one!
- 13 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 (16 ounce) package lil' smokies
- Cut each dinner roll into four equal pieces. Roll each fourth into a 5-inch
rope and dust with flour. Wrap each rope around each Lil' Smokie several
times and tuck ends under dough.
- Place on sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Servings: 13 | Prep Time: 30 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 15-20 min
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.