- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup CLAUSSEN Sauerkraut, drained, patted dry
- 1 (16 ounce) package OSCAR MAYER Little Smokies
- 1 cup KRAFT Thousand Island Dressing
- 1 teaspoon KRAFT Prepared Horseradish
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll dough into 16 triangles; cut each triangle lengthwise into thirds.
- Place 1 tablespoon sauerkraut and 1 Little Smokie on wide end of each triangle.
Roll up; place, point sides down, on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, mix dressing and horseradish.
- Serve as a dipping sauce with the appetizers.
Yield: 48 servings, 1 appetizer each
Make Ahead: Prepare and bake as directed. Cool on wire rack. Wrap in heavy-duty
foil; freeze. When ready to serve, preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake, unwrapped,
12 minutes or until heated through.
Substitute: Prepare as directed, using OSCAR MAYER Little Wieners.
(per serving): Calories 80 Total fat 6g Saturated fat 1.5g Cholesterol 5mg
Sodium 250mg Carbohydrate 5g Dietary fiber 0g Sugars 2g Protein2g Vitamin A 0%DV
Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 0%DV Iron 2%DV
Recipe and photo credit: kraftrecipes.com
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.