Mediterranean Goat Cheese Pizza
- 1 pound pizza dough (store bought)
- 1 large onion, sliced and caramelized
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced roasted red pepper
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large edgeless pan or pizza stone with non stick foil.
- Stretch out pizza dough.
- Mix olive oil, garlic, salt and oregano together and spread on the dough.
- Cover dough with mozzarella cheese and then top with the goat cheese, peppers,
caramelized onions and olives.
- Bake for 12 minutes (pizza should slide right off, if not bake another minute)
and then slide pizza directly onto the oven rack and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven when golden brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.