- 1 small eggplant, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 21 inch precooked prepared pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh basil
- Place eggplant in a microwave-safe bowl with water and salt.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes or until tender; drain and set aside.
- Spread pizza crust with pesto, then top with eggplant, cheese and pine nuts.
- Grill over indirect heat for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust
is crisp; top with basil.
Serves 4 to 6.