Mexican Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 (16 ounce) can Old El Paso® refried beans (any variety)
- 2 tablespoons Old
El Paso® taco seasoning mix(from 1-ounce package)
(8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup blue cheese
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 cups cut-up rotisserie chicken (from a 2-pound
- Tortilla chips, celery sticks, veggie sticks or crackers, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Mix refried beans and 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix in small bowl; spread
in bottom of casserole.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, celery, dressing and hot sauce. Stir
in chicken. Spoon chicken mixture over refried beans in casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips, celery sticks or other veggies or crackers.
Prep time 15 Min | Total time 50 Min | Servings 20
Expert tips: Top the hot dip with sliced green onions mixed with crumbled blue
Save remaining taco seasoning mix for another use.
1 Serving Calories 110 ( Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat
3g, Trans Fat 0g ), Cholesterol 30mg Sodium 490mg Total Carbohydrate 4g (Dietary
Fiber 1g Sugars 0g ), Protein 5g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A4%; Vitamin C4%; Calcium0%; Iron2%
Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 0
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: Betty Crocker.
Other game day recipes you may like...
Cheesy Reuben Appetizer
Slow-Cooked Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
Savory Ranch Chex Mix
Fiery Kickoff Wings