Monday Night Hot Wing Dip
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups
shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the chicken breasts into a saucepan and fill with enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil, then simmer over medium heat until chicken is tender enough to
be pulled apart with a fork.
- Drain and cool until cool enough to touch.
- Shred or chop chicken and place in a 1- to 2-quart casserole.
- Mix the cream cheese into the chicken until well blended, then stir in the ranch
dressing and hot sauce.
- Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, until cheese is browned and the sauce is bubbly.