Onion Ring Loaf
- 4 to 6 white onions
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups Bisquick
or pancake mix
- Oil for deep frying
- Slice onions and separate into rings.
- Soak rings in mixture of milk, eggs and salt in bowl for 30 minutes.
- Dip each onion ring in pancake mix and fry in oil heated to 375 degrees until
- Pack fried onions solidly, but loosely, without pressing, into an 8 x 4-inch
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
- Turn onto a plate.
Makes 4 servings.
Other game day recipes you may like...
Cheesy Reuben Appetizer
Slow-Cooked Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
Savory Ranch Chex Mix
Fiery Kickoff Wings