- 2 (1 pound) loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/2 cup spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Punch dough down. On a lightly floured surface, roll each loaf into a 20 x 8-inch
rectangle. Place one rectangle on a greased baking sheet.
- Spread spaghetti sauce in an 18 x 4-inch strip down the center.
- Sprinkle with oregano, pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese.
- Fold long sides of dough up towards filling; set aside.
- Cut the remaining rectangle into three strips. Loosely braid strips; pinch ends
to seal. Place braid on top of the cheese; pinch braid to dough to seal.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 8 to 10.
Other game day recipes you may like...
Cheesy Reuben Appetizer
Slow-Cooked Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
Savory Ranch Chex Mix
Fiery Kickoff Wings