Pesto Party Dip
This Pesto Party Dip is perfect on veggies, crackers and bread sticks. It is
a delicious crowd-pleaser with creamy texture and robust pesto taste.
- 1 (7 ounce) container BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural
Pesto with Basil
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan
- Assorted fresh vegetables, crackers, breadsticks
- Place pesto, cream cheese, sour cream and Parmesan cheese in food processor or
blender; cover. Process until creamy.
- Serve with fresh vegetables, crackers, bread sticks or shrimp.
Preparation Time: 10 mins | Servings: 14
Recipe and photo credit: Nestle and meal.com.
Other game day recipes you may like...
Cheesy Reuben Appetizer
Slow-Cooked Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
Savory Ranch Chex Mix
Fiery Kickoff Wings