Philly Stuffed Pies
These Philly Stuffed Pies are packed with classic flavor. Bake them on game day
for a unique party pleaser as easy as pie.
- 6 Rhodes Texas™ White or Wheat Rolls or 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room
- 1 (1 pound 1 ounce) package pre-cooked Beef Roast Au Jus
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 medium size yellow onion, sliced thin
- 1 medium size green pepper,
- 8 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- 6 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Flatten 1 Texas™ roll or 2 dinner rolls combined into a 6-7-inch circle.
- Cook roast beef following instructions on package.
- Remove from au jus and set aside.
- Melt butter in skillet. Add onion, green pepper and mushrooms and cook until
- Shred roast beef and divide evenly between the 6 dough circles. Top with
equally divided onion mixture and provolone cheese.
- Fold roll in half over filling, like a turnover. Press and seal edges together
with a fork.
- Brush the top of each stuffed pie with a little water and sprinkle with
shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F 20-25 minutes.
Recipe and photo credit: Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.
Other game day recipes you may like...
Cheesy Reuben Appetizer
Slow-Cooked Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
Savory Ranch Chex Mix
Fiery Kickoff Wings