Pineapple Chicken Wings
Bring these tasty wings to a potluck party.
- 2 1/2 pounds split chicken wings, tips removed
- 2 (8 ounce) cans pineapple tidbits in juice, undrained
- 1 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place wings in 13 x 9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
- Mix barbecue sauce, pineapple and reserved juice. Add to chicken; stir to
evenly coat chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is done and sauce is thickened.
prep: 15 min | total: 1 hr 15 min | 15 servings
Chicken wings can be purchased already split, with tips removed. If you purchase
these, you will need 2 pounds. These are often sold frozen; thaw before using.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): kraftrecipes.com
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.