Pulled Pork Nachos
Game day glory starts with this recipe for baked Pulled Pork Nachos. One pan.
Pulled pork. And oh-so-many toppings. (Think diced tomatoes, kickin’ jalapeños,
cool sour cream and more.)
- 8 ounces ounces tortilla chips (about 8 cups)
- 2 cups hot pulled pork*
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup thinly
sliced red onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and thinly sliced crosswise
tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup sour cream
* prepared using McCormick® Slow Cookers BBQ Pulled Pork Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Arrange chips on large ovenproof serving platter. Top with pulled pork,
cheese, tomato, onion and jalapeño.
- Bake until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve with sour cream.
Serves: 10 | 15 mins Prep time | 5 mins Cook time
Nutrition information (Amount per serving) Calories: 302 Cholesterol:
47mg Sodium: 375mg Protein: 12g Total Fat: 18g Saturated Fat: 7g Fiber: 1g
Reprinted with permission from McCormick.
Other game day recipes you may like...
Cheesy Reuben Appetizer
Slow-Cooked Barbecue Pork Sandwiches
Savory Ranch Chex Mix
Fiery Kickoff Wings