Ranch and Bacon Pasta Salad
- 1 small box shell pasta
- 1 envelope Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup Miracle
- 3-4 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup shredded
- Cook pasta until done.
- Cook shredded carrots.
- When pasta and carrots are done, rinse and cool.
- Place in bowl. Add peas and onions.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together Ranch dressing mix, Miracle Whip and bacon bits.
- When thoroughly mixed together, add to pasta mixture. Mix well.
- Refrigerate and keep cool until ready to serve.