Ranch Pretzel Snacks
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 2 (15 ounce) bags thin pretzels
- Heat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Pour the oil into a 2-cup glass measure. Add the ranch dressing mix, garlic powder
and cayenne pepper. Whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour 1 bag of pretzels into each of two ungreased 15 x 10-inch baking pans.
- Pour half of the oil mixture over each pan. (Use a spatula to get all of the
oil mixture into the pan.) Stir gently until all of the pretzels are coated with
the oil mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 90 minutes, stirring and turning every 20 minutes or so.
- Remove the pans from the oven, and cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Store the pretzels in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 weeks.
Yield: 3 1/2 quarts
The cayenne pepper gives these pretzels a real zing. If you're serving young
children or don't like spicy foods, reduce the pepper to 1/2 teaspoon.
per serving (1 ounce, about 12 pretzels): 135 calories (43 percent from fat),
7 g fat (1 g saturated), 18 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein, 0 mg cholesterol,
423 mg sodium
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes