RITZ Crispy-Coated Chicken Wings with Playbook Sauce
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 3 tablespoons KRAFT Prepared Horseradish
- 2 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 25 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 pounds split chicken wings (12 pieces)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix first 4 ingredients until well blended. Reserve 3/4 cup for dipping.
Mix cracker crumbs and garlic salt in shallow dish.
- Brush wings with remaining mayonnaise mixture; roll in cracker crumbs until
- Place in foil-lined 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is done, turning after 15 minutes.
- Serve as dippers with reserved sauce.
prep: 20 min | total: 50 min | 12 servings
Mix cracker crumbs and garlic salt in resealable plastic bag. Use to coat chicken
Recipe and photo credit: kraftrecipes.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Super Bowl Recipes