Roast Beef Po' Boys
- 1 (7 pound) boneless sirloin tip roast
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 4 cups water
- 5 large onions, chopped
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 loaves French bread,
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced tomato
- Chopped onions
- Cover the roast with soup mix, add water, and bake at 350 degrees F until done
to your liking.
- Cool meat in refrigerator.
- Slice when cold. Save the drippings to make gravy.
- Sauté the chopped onions in the drippings until transparent.
- Add the soup.
- Layer beef slices and place in a roasting pan. Heat through.
- Serve on French bread with shredded lettuce, sliced tomato and chopped onions.