Safety Wings with Touchdown Dip
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Apricot Preserves
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves OR Smucker's® Seedless Strawberry Jam
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 rounded tablespoon dry onion soup mix
- Wings: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine preserves, vinegar, hot pepper sauce, chili powder and garlic in a medium
- Cut tips off wings using a sharp knife; discard. Cut each chicken wing in half
at the joint.
- Place wings in large baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes; brush wings with sauce during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Dip: Mix dip ingredients thoroughly together in bowl.
- Serve with wings or your favorite vegetables.
Yield: 6 servings